Crankypants Richardson

A fifteen-hour plane ride is bound to make anyone cranky.  Throw in screaming babies and super fidgety passengers that keep slamming the bin lids, and even with earplugs and sleeping drugs sleep is impossible.  So go figure- last night, as exhausted as I was from the long flight and lack of sleep, I couldn't fall asleep until after 1 am.  This would be ok if I got to sleep in, but given that I have limited time to meet with coworkers while in San Diego this was not an option.  Jet lag is so much fun.  When I get back it's pretty much inevitable that I will be wide awake for an hour sometime between 2-4 in the morning.  The world should probably cut me some slack for the next few days so I don't have to introduce them to Crankypants Richardson.  Wish me luck tomorrow at the outlet malls - may no one get in between me and a good bargain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baw Baw Blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Missy and Emily's Tassie Trip - Freycinet National Park