Ditto

Meet Ditto, the GIANT Huntsman Spider that seems to be living on my car.  Ditto first introduced himself to us last Friday night after a lovely sunset stroll at the beach.  While I was waiting in the car for Phil to finish his run, this giant hairy brown spider crawled across the passenger door window and completely freaked me out.  I refused to leave the car that night until Phil made sure it wasn't lurking around the doorway ready to pounce on me.

Then yesterday Phil was driving and saw this thing moving out of the corner of his eye.  That was how he got the name Ditto - because it was the second time we saw him.  This thing is seriously scary - we need to keep the kitten away from him so she doesn't get eaten.  I'm surprised we haven't seen him eat any of the cockatoos in the backyard.

Well today I almost had an accident thanks to Ditto.  I was driving to work, and there he was, crawling on the window.  I freaked.  First I thought he was inside the car, but then I realized he was outside.  Then I put the wipers to work and knocked that thing away.  I didn't see it fly so I'm not sure if he's still there, but I wouldn't be suprised if he makes another appearance.  Creepy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baw Baw Blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Missy and Emily's Tassie Trip - Launceston