Guest Book - Christmas Crazies

Suzannah & Phil - 
Merry Christmas 2017!  Thank you so much for hosting an amazing Christmas dinner and letting me join your xmas crew!  I loved meeting your fur babies and getting to see your new and old hoods.  I'll always remember our Christmas Eve picnic at Phillip Island - one minute it was sunny and warm and the next sky water was falling and the sun was long gone - plus the cheese!

I wish you both all the best in 2018!  Hopefully we run into each other on our travels - otherwise, NZ 2020!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Love, 
Amanda

Suzannah & Phil - 
What an awesome intro to Australia.  Thank you so much for hosting us at your fantastic bed and breakfast.  I will definitely give you 5 stars on bookings.com :)

This will for sure be a Christmas to remember.  The roos, koalas, cockies, and penguins were amazing.  Also westie and kitty love :)

The fun isn't over since we still have Tassie.  More wine & beer - Yeah!!!  See you on the other side of the pond.

Thanks again,
Dawn & Bart


Suzannah, Phil, Maybe, Shirley, George & Goosey (not in order of importance)-

This has been amazing!  Thank you for making us feel so welcome on our visit.  Aussie Christmas is now setting the bar for all future holidays.

Everything we did was so much fun - we never stopped moving and it was so worth it.  Roo, koalas, cockies, wallabies, and a massive dose of all things Aussie.  Best. Day. Ever!

Thank you again and again.  Hope someday to return the hospitality and fun!  Will miss the fur beasts, thank goodness for instagram!

-Stephanie (aka Heidi's daughter)

Suzannah & Phil

Thank you so much for having us over the holidays.  All the events and things to do that you planned out for us were amazing!  Also, thanks for including us in your x-mss traditions; the beach was awesome.

Remember why the cows lay down like they do.

-Mike Berg

P.S. Don't tell my parole office I was here.

Thanks a lot for putting up with me again. This may come as a shock to you, but I don't quite have the reputation as the deep thinker that I've led you to believe, so your help in planning all these adventures is greatly appreciated.  Tasmania was not only awesome, but made much more gooder because it's somewhere I never would have thought to go.  No wonder you seem to have so many repeat customers.  I hope that I have not let you down by not participating in the traditional trip to the local hospital, I promise to go twice next time.  Finally, thank you for letting me bring so many people.  I imagine the next few days will be quite lonely without us drunken idiots around.  No one ever said it was going to be easy.

-Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Baw Baw Blog

Missy and Emily's Tassie Trip - Freycinet National Park