Guest Book - Amber

6 Sept 2014

Suzannah and Phil, thank you so much for letting me stay with you this weekend and once again being amazing hosts/tour guides!  I'm so happy I get to come visit on my work trips and extra grateful I got to spent this weekend with the both of you (plus 3 other new friends!).

Today nd yesterday were absolutely perfect!  Dinner and the Lego Movie were exactly what I needed after the long week, and the farmers' market/winery/jazz/pizza/sunshine/beach/pier/shelby&sally/lighthouse/chocolate/wetlands/shopping/pub/AFL "final were amazing!!

Looking forward to brunch downtown tomorrow and some exploring before I fly out :)  Can't wait to see you both next time and return the favour if you make it back out to Perth (will have to start researching now in hopes of finding anything close to as great as today).

Everything is awesome!

Amber

P.S. Happy early birthday Suzannah :)
P.P.S. Glad you love pelicans as much as me! I thought I was the only one :)

Exploring the tide pools at Flinders

Amber with her shell Shelby

View from the Flinders Pier

The view from Flinders

Lunch at T'Gallant Winery


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baw Baw Blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Missy and Emily's Tassie Trip - Freycinet National Park