Guest Book - Emily

28 November 2019

Dear Suzannah and Phil and Shirley, Maybe, Duck and Goose,

I really appreciate you letting me stay in your beautiful new home.  I feel truly honoured to have been your second visitor :).  I feel blessed to have you guys as friends!  I really hope I can call you neighbours soon.  You guys really know how to make someone feel right at home  I loved the hikes and the beautiful park runs, coffee shops, and brewery dinners.  I can't wait to come back for the holidays.  It will be such a blast!

love Emily

Fight on our kangaroo walk
Stalking roos :)
Roo Selfie
Roo Sunset
Hastings Pier
5k run done!
Sunset on the bay


Helping Emily get packed to leave




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baw Baw Blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Missy and Emily's Tassie Trip - Launceston