Guest Book - Missy V. III

Suzannah & Phil - 

My favorite-ist Aussies.  It's always great to see you two and the furry creatures you feed.  You always have the best tours scheduled for my visits and I never tire of the beautiful Australian scenery.  

Thanks for the wine tour, reuniting me with the penguins of Phillip Island and as always I must get my roo fix!  Can't wait to see you next time and looking forward to many more adventures.

Love, Missy

P.S. Thanks for enriching my Aussie vocal - don't be such a numpty (spelling will be the next lesson).  :)

First stop - Westgate Lake.  Isn't it pretty!
Missy and the very pink Westgate Lake
Missy love down on the Mornington Peninsula
Pretty sunset
Rocks at Forrest Caves, Phillip Island 
Forrest Caves
Missy at the caves
This girl has the best luck when we see animals, they always put on a show for her.
Proof that koalas do sometimes move
Stunning
Sunset at the Nobbies, Phillip Island.  Go Cats! 
The Nobbies
Kangaroo time
The happy hunter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baw Baw Blog

One Sleep Until Citizenship!

Missy and Emily's Tassie Trip - Freycinet National Park